What Is A Push Notification?
- Faster, more reliable way to send messages to the user’s phone.
- Uses an extremely small amount of the customer’s Data Plan to send them a message
- Since it typically uses a 3G or 4G network to send the message, the customer will almost instantly get messages.
- We recommend Push Notifications due to the extremely fast and reliable transmissions. Our main reason, of course, is the cost is much cheaper to send a Push Notification than a SMS Notification.
- In order to receive a Push notification, the user will need to download Alula’s new mobile app ‘Alula Alarm‘ on their Android or iPhone.
Was this article helpful?