BAT-Connect universally adapts to millions of existing wired and wireless security panels, updating each legacy panel to app-driven, mobile control. Save aging security systems from cellular sunsets while instantly upgrading your customer’s intrusion security with video and automation services.View Bat-Connect>
Alula’s new BAT-Connect is the ultimate system takeover device, easily upgrading legacy security platforms to a modern, mobile experience. Much more than a basic communicator, this intuitive device smartly bridges intrusion security, video and automation with the Alula iOS or Android Apps. Fueled by the encrypted, lightning-fast Alula network, system control is delivered instantly to the smart devices your customers already use and love.
- Instantly modernize most legacy security systems with mobile control
- Offer new service upgrades beyond basic intrusion security
- Video ready, enabled through the alula mobile app
- Home automation ready, link to any z-wave device
- Sunset-proof communicator, with ethernet and wifi on board
- Triple-path connectivity gives install flexibility and auto-switching to always maintain alarm reporting
- CAT-M1 IOT optimized: 5g ready keeps you ahead of tech changes, 4g LTE links to current cell standard
- Near universal panel compatibility keyswitch arming for remote interactive controls
- Auto-bus connection saves setup time, instantly joining existing panels
- BAT-CONNECT-A (AT&T)
- BAT-CONNECT-V (VERIZON)
Instantly upgrade Interlogix Simon panels with Connect-XT
Part of the Alula Connect product family, this 4G LTE and 5G cellular communicator quickly upgrades old Simon XT, XTi, XTi-5 panels to the Alula interactive experience, an immediate, universal replacement for obsolete 3G cards installed in the Simon panels. Connect-XT upgrades Simon to complete smartphone control for security, video, and automation. Four models are available with and without Z-wave automation, for Verizon or AT&T.
- Upgrade Simon with Alula Interactive control, one smartphone app for security, video, and automation
- Video integration – Our powerful communicators can be combined with Alula Video
- Z-Wave automation – Change a basic panel to a wireless smart home hub
- Simple installation – leave the panel in place to upgrade Simon in five minutes
- 4G LTE & 5G-Compatible, AT&T & Verizon – Extended range and future-proof communications
- Remote panel programming – Eliminate costly truck rolls
- Connect-XT-V (Verizon)
- Connect-XT-A (AT&T)
- Connect-XT-V-Z (Verizon, Z-Wave)
- Connect-XT-A-Z (AT&T, Z-Wave)
Alula’s Internet and Cellular alarm communicator, the BAT LTE, features the very latest in 4G LTE cellular technology, remote panel programming and universal panel support – including Honeywell, DSC and GE/Caddx.
- Simple Installation – Easy Cellular LTE & Internet: Internet connection via Ethernet and pre-activated Cellular LTE
- Dual Hi-Gain Antennas: Increases Cellular range by up to 50%
- Universal Panel Compatibility: Works with panels that support Contact ID signaling
- Remote Panel Programming: Eliminate costly truck rolls via remote panel programming
- Upload/Download: Works with Honeywell Compass and DCS DLS 5 programs
- Video Integration: Our powerful communicators can be combined with Alula Video
Alula’s universal, dual-path Internet alarm communicator, the BAT WIFI, is a cost-effective solution for takeovers and analog line upgrades, featuring fast IP alarm communications and industry-leading remote service capabilities.
- Simple Installation – Easy Wi-Fi Internet
- Universal Panel Compatibility
- Event Notifications via Text/Push, Email and Voice
- Reduce Service Costs via Remote Panel Programming
- Remotely Arm/Disarm via Smartphone, Tablet and PC
- Upload/Download with Supported Panels
Make Fast Work of Takeovers
Grow your customer base and modernize legacy systems with our class-leading communicators and translators.
Make fast work of takeovers, and uniquely add video and smart phone controls to outdated systems.Request a Demo>
With 25 million secured households and a 12% annual attrition rate, there are approximately 250,000 takeover jobs up for grabs each month.